I hate heights.
I\’m only 5\’\’3\”, and that\’s really as high up as I ever like to go. Our office is on the 12th twelfth floor, and I can\’t go near the windows. It\’s bad, not even a fear really, but an all-consuming, shaky legs, cold sweat terror. So it makes perfect sense that I\’m about to go up in a hot- air balloon.
Continue reading: Santa Fe (crew) »
Injuries I Have Sustained in the Last Six Months of Production:
- Sprained ankle (flip- flops, meet slippery wet floor.)
- Concussion (oh, hi there, steamep pipe.)
- Sprained wrist (I …don\’t even know.)
- Poison ivy (tip: don\’t use a cheese grater on it.)
- Food poisoning (ugh.)
- Sliced fingertip (I still have no feeling there.)
- Seasickness (that was fun.)
- Broken toe (poor little lefty.)
- Strep throat
- The flu
- Allergic reaction to antibiotics for said flu (insult, meet injury.)
- Broken blood vessels in both eyes (sexy!)
- A wide variety of bumps, bruises, scrapes, and scratches
- Fire- ant bite (oh my god, that was painful.)
- Burnt hand (Kids, listen to your science teacher. Microwave\’d glass is hot.)
- Waterslide rash (I swear.)
- Rug burn (ow ow ow.)
- More sunburns than I can count.
- Not to mention all the times I\’ve bruised my pride.
Continue reading: LA (crew) »
Brooklyn is Huge
I\’m not originally from New York, so I\’m not terribly familiar with all of the boroughs yet. I spend the majority of the time in Manhattan – where our office is and where I lived for the first few years. I\’ve had friends in Brooklyn, but I\’d just go visit and we\’d go to a bar or a restaurant, and then I\’d go back to more familiar parts. Long story short, I never really explored Brooklyn as a neighborhood. Turns out it\’s huge.
Continue reading: Brooklyn (crew) »