Last night, true love prevailed as The Bachelorette’s Emily Maynard gave her final rose to her favorite bachelor. But if you’re anything like us, you were more interested in their chosen destination of Curacao than in who rode off into the sunset with our dear Emily. Luckily for us, the resort that was featured in the final episodes, Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club, is giving romantics everywhere the opportunity to experience your own Bachelorette Dream Getaway.
The Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club in Curacao — with its 18th and 19th-century Dutch Colonial Caribbean buildings, courtyards, pools, award-winning restaurants and spa — hosted the 2 private one-on-one dates in the second to last episode and was the setting for the finale’s rose ceremony. With its exclusive new packages, the resort is offering viewers the chance to step into Emily’s shoes and recreate the Bachelorette experience.
The “Bachelorette Dream” package includes:
• 5 nights in the 3-bedroom, 2-story Kalki Villa
• 5 dozen roses filling the suite
• A dinner in the Zen Garden as well as a private beachfront dinner
• Champagne and strawberries in Jacob’s Treehouse Mansion
• A private sailing trip to Grote Knip Beach
• A dolphin swim experience at the Dolphin Academy
• A private catamaran snorkeling excursion
If you’re a little more low-key and on a tighter budget, but still looking for a way to experience a Bachelorette-inspired vacation, then the resort also offers the “Bachelorette Experience” package, which includes:
• Welcome Roses
• 5 nights in an oceanfront studio
• Zen Garden and private beachfront dinners
• A rose petal-lined path to the beach with moonlit dessert and champagne
• A 2-person snorkel trip to Blue Cave
The 5-night “Bachelorette Experience” package is $1,650. Pricing for the “Bachelorette Dream” package is available upon request. Both can be booked now through November 6, 2012 for travel through December 23, 2012. To book, call 1-877-264-3106 or visit the Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge’s website.
Wondering how else you can travel like the Bachelorette? Check out our gallery of the destinations Emily and her men explored.