The guys are back tonight at 9|8c with an all-new episode of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron make their return as the first and only investigators to visit the recently-closed Central Unit Prison in Sugar Land, TX.

Our Haunted Destination of the Week, Central Unit Prison has a history of violent inmates and brutal disciplinary practices –- in fact, the father of a former inmate tells Zak that it was the worst place his son had ever been.

The GAC also stops by the Texas Prison Museum where they find Bonnie Parker’s pistol among the museum’s creepy collection, and attempt to communicate with any spirits that may be lingering around the museum’s prized possession — an electric chair named Old Sparky.

With our episode travel guide, find out where the guys and their crew stayed while filming in Texas, along with their favorite restaurants located near Sugar Land and Houston.

Learn even more about the Lone Star state with our photo gallery of everything Texan and our guide to the state’s best-kept secrets — BBQ ribs, anyone?

Get ready for tonight’s episode with Aaron’s Vlog and these behind-the-scenes photos.

The guys will be live tweeting throughout the premiere, so make sure to follow them @Zak_Bagans, @NickGroff_ and @AaronGoodwin — and follow @GhostAdventures to get all the info!

Haunted, TV Shows

1. Brandi says:

I love ur show so much zak is my favorite I'm so in love with zak I watch the show all the time

2. Ladykane1217 says:

Searching for answers

3. manny says:

about time zak!
    18 episodes of re-runs can only be played so many times

4. SarahB1 says:

I, too, am so excited to see the new season begin! Any visits planned in Wisconsin?

5. gael says:

I am so glad the show is back on….never miss it!! The guys are great to watch and I just love the show. If they ever go back to Fort Chaffee Arkansas, my husband was an MP in the 80's and there were 3 teenagers killed one night in one of the barracks. How can I let them know about this?

6. Cat says:

Thank you!!!!

7. Kat says:

Hey zak I want to know where the best haunted locations in Texas are other than the prison in sugarland. I've been able to see spirits ever since I was like, 4, same with a lot of my friends. And I also want to know that since I'm 13 if it would be dangerous to start an amature ghost hunting group.

8. Kat says:

9. Sam says:

Loved it! Much better than last season <3

10. destiny lucas says:

hi my name is dest and i luv ur sho zak i watch ur show and anything ur on like arrons vlogs or anything i with u could see me and i wish i could see u that would be a really awesome birthday gift.

11. Andrea says:

My kids and I love ur show and i must say that Nick is my Favorite!!

12. jaymin says:

I am a 6 year old from Virginia and love the show. You should investigate the Episcopal Church in Stafford, VA. It is the oldest in the country and has a history of being haunted. I young girl was found dead in the bell tower during the civil war.

13. derek barbour says:

Hey guys my band wrote a song that will hit you hard.Its called who am I.We are a metal band and i watch you guys since the beggining.the first episode tripped me out.Email me and il send you that song.man its your guys theme song for sure.we are called 7levels.I will keep watchin here in dayton ohio.thanx BIG D

14. Den says:

Glad to see your back. Zak you have a great body but hate to see you in all those baggy clothes.

15. GiggleGirl63114 says:

Ghost Adventures is my favorite show!! I'm glad to FINALLY see some new episodes. Aaron is my favorite. He's very bave to go off by himself in some of these scary locations

16. katrina says:

we have plenty of peranormal places in ma try coming to haverhill we have a house that is haunted by lizzie bordans lawyer i would show you all the haunted locations that i know of that is in north of boston ma