A Word From Anthony Bourdain:
“Our best to our friends the Randazzo family of Randazzo’s, Sunny Balzano at Sunny’s, Yuri Saian at Primorski and Roll-N-Roaster. They welcomed our crew with open arms when we filmed the Brooklyn episode of No Reservations — and all were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. We wish them each a speedy recovery so they can reopen for business soon.”

Tonight is the night. At 9|8c, No Reservations takes its final bow in Brooklyn, NY, a place that Anthony Bourdain thought he knew, just across the river from the city in which he’s lived nearly all of his life.

While in Brooklyn, Tony is joined by rapper Talib Kweli on a visit to Blanca restaurant in Brooklyn’s Bushwick neighborhood. Reservations at this popular, $180-a-plate restaurant must be made weeks, sometimes even months, in advance.

And what would a final episode be without cameo appearances by 2 actors from Tony’s favorite cable program, The Wire? Actors Michael Kenneth Williams and Omar Little join Tony at Gloria’s for some essential soul food.

Throughout the night, Tony explores areas of Brooklyn he’s never seen, including the famous Coney Island where he takes a few rides on the Cyclone rollercoaster.

Read Tony’s final blog post — Blutarski: Zero Point Zero –on No Reservations’ failures and accomplishments.

Click through Tony’s photo picks and read his final thoughts in his Brooklyn Journal.

Join the final conversation on our Fan Feed to see what other fans have to say via Twitter and Facebook. Join the conversation at #NoResFinale.

TV Shows

1. J. MANUEL RODRIGUEZ says:

BOURDAIN , YOU BASTARD ! YOU HAVE BEEN MY COMPANY FOR 8 SEASONS . I SHALL NOT WATCH YOUR PARTING PROGRAM. I REFUSE TO CRY ! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ? I WATCH EVERY SHOW AND I HAVE NOT HEARD THE REASONS YOU ARE LEAVING. YOU AIN'T GOING TO BE A DADDY , ARE YOU ??? ARE YOU TIRED OF THE "JOB" GOING TO MARVELOUS AND WONDEROUS PLACES , EATING, DRINKING AND MEETING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION. WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN ON T.V. ? I SHALL MISS YOU MY FRIEND . WE CAN NEVER MEET. BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME .

2. Debra says:

Hey Tony. Sitting here watching your last episode and sadden that this is it for you. But I have very much enjoyed your travels through out the 10 years. You will be truly missed in this household. We love your humor and honesty toward what life has to offer in and around the world. It makes me more want to travel and see the world and it's experiences it has to offer. Thank you for bringing that into my home. Good luck in your new adventures. Will look for you soon on CNN.
    Sincerly and best of luck you.
    Debra Kight
    Las Vegas, Nv

3. Adam says:

The best show of tv and its over. I've never followed any show because I'm too busy working but I've watched almost every episode of no reservations. Farewell Anthony I will miss your charm. We are polar opposites, like you and the Nuge, but I feel that your perspective on the world is real and will be missed.

4. Tara Meixsell says:

I have loved your show for years – many thanks for what you have done to bring the world and great adventures to us in our homes – travel, travel, travel!

5. carol says:

before the final show there was an intro "AD" a woman is singing a song and the last words are I'll wait for you. Anyone know what this song is or who sang it?

6. Doug R. says:

I too have loved your show & will miss new episodes though I'm sure reruns will air for years to come. Thanks for a great show.

7. selma says:

The best show the travel channel has ever had was Anthony Bourdain No Reservation……….a man with personality and lots of fun!

8. Laurie says:

What I wouldn't give to walk a mile in your shoes sir. I will get up, get off the couch and move. Love you and miss you lots.

9. Janet says:

Tony you have made a mark. You said your family wondered what the hell you were doing with yourself and where would you end up. Well you did it Tony. You have made a mark. Your fans will not forget you and I will look forward to seeing your future with CNN. Wishing you the best.