On an all-new episode of Ghost Adventures, Zak, Nick and Aaron jump in an RV and head out to the Wyoming Frontier Prison in Rawlins, WY. There they discover that Wyoming’s first state penitentiary has a brutal history, leading Zak to wonder whether the ghosts that continue to haunt the premises are choosing an eternity in prison over an eternity in hell.

Check out these behind-the-scenes photos for a sneak peek, and tune in tonight at 9|8c to see what the guys encounter at this notorious “death house.”

TV Shows

1. Chris Landreville says:

Great show guys….I'm a single father of a 4 year old girl….our favorite time of the week is Friday night when we can cuddle and watch ghost adventures…you guys never let us down .We're in N.H and if you ever do a lockdown up this way we'd love to join in. We're amateur hunters ourselves but haven't had any experiences worth writing home about. You guys rock!!

2. Jordan says:

Enjoying the show keep doing what you guys do best guys!!!!!!

3. Lisa says:

Love the show… I'm living in a haunted apartment above Shooters Saloon in Pine Grove, WV. Wish you guys would come investigate. Strange things happen all the time.. Even at the saloon where i work, such as orbs on the security camera's. Come check it out!!! Love you guy's!!!!!!!

4. gothic mamma says:

Umm my husbon and i was watching Palmer house hotal and we think something was missed. When Zack, Nick, and Aaron are in the basement there was a sound like glasses clinking. In the room in the left side there is a white spot that come and it looks like it hits something and then goes. It was when the string was moving or after that I'm not sure.

5. Mike says:

Ghost Adventures is a great show! I am glad the Hollywood drama during some of the 2012 has been left on the editing floor.

I can understand the premise that spirits still reside at the Wyoming State Penitentary due to the boundries established in the spiritual plane, like in Beatlejuice (1988). Have you ever considered leaving a camera behind for a few days to see if you capture some entities instead of just audio?

6. cathy phillips says:

love the new show, but would like to see you try zombie road in missouri all you have to do is type in zombie road and it will bring it up, id like to see if what they say is true or not, my granddaughter briana and I love yr show, keep up the good work

7. amandazaari says:

love the show but you need to get MATT SHADOWS from a7x on with u u all look like family!!!!

8. George Brunton says:

is there another episode after S7 E21 or is it a new series thanls

9. Sounds exciting! But I missed the initial airing, and I'm hoping they air it again. I love anything supernatural on TV.

10. That's definitely not the first thing that pops into my head when thinking about RV road trips. Honestly, just the idea of parking and camping out near a haunted complex is enough to scare the pants off of most normal people.