Samantha Brown had her twins! She announced on Facebook, “The babies are here! Please welcome Ellis James, 6 lb. 10 oz. and Elizabeth Mae, 5 lb. 12 oz. Everyone is healthy and doing great! Pics soon!”

Our girl-meets-world sweetheart, Samantha Brown has been hosting shows on Travel Channel for the last 13 years. And now she’s embarking on her biggest adventure yet – motherhood!

When she first announced her pregnancy, we asked our globe-trotting gal — who’s traveled to dozens of countries, hundreds of cities and countless hotels around the world — how life on the road will change with the new additions.

“One thing’s for sure, these 2 will be the most well-traveled babies. We already have on schedule in May a 9-day trip planned through Germany. So one of the first things on our to-do list after they are born is to get baby passports,” says Samantha.

While we know motherhood is going to change Sam’s life, we’re sure she’ll be taking fans along for the ride.  Stay tuned for more from Sam (and babies!)…

And be sure to catch Sam when she hosts Travel Channel’s first-ever “Trip of a Lifetime” special premiering on Sunday, Jan. 27 at 8|7c.

1. Deborah Marion says:

Congratulations! Happy to hear that mother and babies are doing well.
    You've been missed on the Travel Channel

2. Deborah Marion says:

Congratulations! Happy to hear that mother and babies are doing well.
    You've been missed on the Travel Channel.

3. linda koon says:

Yeah! Congratulations! So happy for you guys. Enjoy them …I know you will.

4. Colleen says:

Congrats!!! I love your shows and am happy your little ones will be joining you! Totally jealous that you have such an awesome job by the way! :)

5. James Bittner says:

LOVE YOU SAMANTHA !!!!!!!!

6. Nicole says:

So happy for Samantha! She will be a great mom! Those are 2 lucky little babies!

7. Deb says:

Congratulations! Being a Mom is the most exciting and rewarding adventure yet! Enjoy

8. Linda says:

Congratulations to Sam and hubby on the birth of her twins. I am so happy for you all.

9. Kelly F says:

Congrats!! I watched Samantha travel the world when I was home caring for MY boy/girl infant twins EIGHT yrs ago! This is amazing! What healthy weights…similar to mine. Enjoy enjoy ENJOY!!

10. Chris Tilbrook says:

I have watched lots of Samantha's travel shows here in South Australia,even made notes on particular places she visited,and when we went to London and Paris last year went to the famous cafe Sam visited Les Deux Margots. Good luck to Sam and her one of each twins,very lucky indeed.

Chris Tilbrook
    Adelaide
    South Australia

christilbrook@bigpond.com

11. PAM ARCHACKI says:

CONGRATS. SAM I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE NEWBORNS

12. JDBarnes says:

Congratulations! Happy for you and your new little family!

13. Jeane says:

Congratulations ! ! ! What an exciting time for you and your husband . Those precious
    babies are going to have an adventurous childhood . I think that 's great ! My blessings
    to the four of you .

14. Amy says:

Congratulations!! My husband and I are very big fans and love your shows!! We are very happy for you!! We are taking our first out of country vacation, or I should say it the correct way, "holiday"!!! We are traveling to Germany, Paris and London and back to Germany to catch our military flight back home. We have always dreamed about a vacation like this, watching your shows has given us so much enthusiasm to finally take it. With my husband being in the military and us having 4 children we barely have time to sit on the couch next to each other alone for 5 min. Thank you for making all the locations you visit come to life and I'm sure you are going to be a fabulous mom!! If you have any last minute suggestions or advice for us on our locations I would appreciate it very much, we want to see as much as we can but within a reasonable budget and we really want to take in the not so touristy sights as well!!

15. shop_suzi says:

Congratulations from one mother of twins (girls, 17 years old) to a brand new mom of twins! I have always enjoyed watching you as you went from place to place. You are about to enbark on the biggest adventure of all. Like any well seasoned traveller, schedule, schedule, schedule and then stick to it! Do not let one of your new arrivals stray from the course (that means waking a sleeping baby). Best wishes, you are in for the ride of your life! :) Your family is * truly blessed *.

16. Linda says:

Miss her shows; wish they were back. I did'nt know she was expecting but congrads anyway & hope Sam will be back again doing travel shows. I always wished I had her job.

17. Mary Entwisle says:

Congratulations, Samantha and hubby! We all miss you so much, can't wait to see you soon on Travel Channel. God bless you and all of yours, so happy for you,

18. teaserpleaser says:

…HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! …now let's get those delicious curves back in the right places…it's BIKINI time in a few months..musn't let your hottest fans down!!!…;)..CONGRATS!!!

19. teaserpleaser says:

..now cut your hair short again..it looks MUCH better..not that wild haggard look you now have..'luv you!!..XOXO..;)

20. Sue says:

Congratulations! Miss you so much on the travel channel.

21. patrick mwaniki says:

Congrats ,wishing you all the best . Love our show.

22. TravelWithTwins says:

It will be very interesting to see how Samantha travel with the twin babies. I hope she will bring a nanny with her. We didn't. We are frugal traveller and crazy. Our twin girls had their passports since they were one month old. It was funny to see how much they have changed now (2 years old now) compared to the photos on the passport. We don't know how foreign immigration offices can even recognize them. Their first trip was at 3 months old, 21 days trip to Vienna, Salzburg, Prague and Budapest. The girls have been to nine counties and four continents before two years old. Follow our travel blog for jetlag stories, screaming, madness and travel crankiness: http://www.travelwithtwins.wordpress.com

23. Nancy says:

Congradulations to you both. What a beautiful blessing for the both of you. Enjoy the twins, they grow up so quickly. I am really looking forward to you return on the Travel channel.