You’ve Got the Guts … See Your Most #BizarreFoods
Last week we asked our Instagram followers to show us the most #bizarrefoods they’ve ever eaten — and let me tell you, they did not disappoint. Bizarre Foods fans, you have certainly proven that you do, in fact, have the guts. While combing through all the photos of frogs’ legs, insects (lots of worms) and animal intestines — we even came upon a few images that left us feeling slightly … queasy (think: a severed, uncooked sheep’s head wrapped in cellophane). Here are a few of our favorites. Warning: They are not for the faint of heart.
Top Row, Left to Right
2) “Look at the buns on those guys.” - sarahcuiksa
3) “Homemade chicharon na bituka or deepfried pork intestine.” - jonathankano09
Second Row, Left to Right
Third Row, Left to Right
1) “Goooood Morning! Diet-mode Breakfast time… No Fried Rice but Tuyong Bisugo (dried salted fish) and Eggs for me ツ Yummmmy!” - xoxogrusha
3) ”Someone tried #balut tonight and it wasn’t me! The husband said it tasted like liver which doesn’t sound appealing at all… For those who don’t know what “balut” is, google it at your own risk! Needless to say we won’t be making out for a few days… Blehhh.” - taliastudio
Bottom Row, Left to Right
1) “Boiled sheep head for dinner.” - trekker_heck
And for even more of the bizarre, follow Andrew Zimmern’s “Organ” Trail.