Trip of a Lifetime

Who hasn’t dreamed of an ultimate vacation with enchanting beaches, 5-star hotels, and blissful meals? Now you have the chance to experience it all on Travel Channel’s Trip of a Lifetime! Enter daily for a chance to win a $100,000 vacation to the Adriatic coasts of Italy and Croatia.

Can’t wait to start planning? Our Trip of a Lifetime travel guides for Italy and Croatia include everything you need to know for your once-in-a-lifetime getaway. Stay in luxury, visit the hot spots of the rich and famous, and dine at culinary havens. With itineraries chosen by our experts — Samantha Brown, Bert Kreischer, Adam Richman and Anthony Melchiorri — you can’t go wrong.

Bert Kreischer

In Italy, be treated like royalty at the luxurious Hotel Cipriani, complete with a butler and private boat. Take a helicopter ride or rent a Ferrari to tour the coast in style, and much more! Check out the complete Italy travel guide.

Croatia Wreck Diving

Be adventurous in Croatia and go wreck diving in Hvar or rock climbing in Pula! Then, treat yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth truffle dishes at Konoba before retiring to your suite at the Aman Sveti Stefan Hotel located on its own private island. Find out more on our complete Croatia travel guide.

The sweepstakes ends March 24, so what are you waiting for? Customize your dream itinerary and enter it for the chance to win the Trip of a Lifetime.

1. Teresa Suarez says:

This would be an absolute dream come true, somethng I oculd only dream of. After receiving the brunt of Hurrican Sandy, we would all an escape and what an escape this would be!

2. yvonne balow says:

it has been a dream all my life before i die

3. russell collins says:

this would be a good way to see the world i would love it

4. Evelyn T. Moore says:

Have not had a vacation in 14 years. My husband and I have been babysitting our grand children all this time.

5. Sharon Rankin says:

We have been watching Samantha for years and would just LOVE to be the blessed one to get this trip. OMGosh, this would be such a wonderful gift!!!

6. Alicia Brown says:

We are dedicated viewer of this station as it is, and the thought of a real chance at being able to enjoy the places we dream of with you all week via T.V , is absolutely worth this email. Being a nurse, I'm wired to always be attempting to bring peace and serentiy to my patients, and family members as well. Winning this would be my turn for peace and serenity the way I dream of it,

7. 2travlinfools says:

If I won this trip, I would blog all about it so the rest of the world would enjoy it too!
    Thanks travel channel!

8. lily says:

I wonder who did win. The drawing was today. I did not get a call, so it was not me.

9. ryan says:

this would be the highlight of my life I have never been anywhere in this world it would be awesome if I got a chance to go