The soundtrack of your vacation can be just as memorable as the scenery, whether you’re listening on the road with the windows down, passing time in the airport security line, or on the beach with one earbud in so you can still hear the waves crashing on the shore. The point is, a good playlist can start a party or remind you of an epic one.
Sit back, relax and listen to Travel Channel’s inaugural playlist, handpicked for your enjoyment by our staff. Much like our editors, these 14 tracks are an eclectic mix — full of infectious beats, relaxing melodies and good vibes perfect for any spring fling.
1. It’s a Beautiful Day –- U2
2. Feeling Good — Michael Bublé
3. April in Paris –- Ella Fitzgerald
4. King and Lionheart — Of Monsters and Men
5. All of Me — Tanlines
6. Santeria — Sublime
7. Box of Rain — Grateful Dead
8. Take a Little Ride — Jason Aldean
9. Sink or Swim — Tyrone Wells
10. With a Little Help From my Friends — Joe Cocker
11. I Love It — Icona Pop
12. Pocketful of Rainbows — Elvis Presley
13. And the Grass Won’t Pay No Mind — Neil Diamond
14. Who Knows Who Cares — Local Natives