Ok, so you’ve finally been inspired to book a Spring Fling. Now, you just need to answer the age-old question: “What do I pack?!” We’re here to help.
1. Snap a few pics of your Spring Fling with this super-hip (and super tiny) vintage-looking Pentax digital camera. Be sure to invest in the old-school leather strap for it!
2. This vegan-approved “Ultrabalm” from Lush is perfect for those who prefer to travel light — use this multi-purpose moisturizing wonder anywhere — chapped lips, fly-away hair and dry skin.
3. Throw your sunglasses, sunblock and a beach read into your SeaBag, made from reclaimed sails.
4. Keep the sun off your face with a peachy-hued fedora.
5. Ensure no one tells you “you smell!” while on the road with this aptly-named paper soap.
6. Don’t worry boys, we didn’t forget about you. Pack up your made-in-America Filson Travel Bag — the perfect size for an overnight rendezvous — and take that special someone away for a quick spring getaway.
7. Pack a picnic and fire up this (teenie-tiny) City Boy Grill.
8. Will your spring fling be hot enough for a bikini? Take a dip in one of these super-cute (and reasonably priced) suits designed by Diane von Furstenberg for Roxy.
9. The perfect complement to spring’s bright-colored crops is a black-and-white printed blouse.
10. Take the show on the road with this handy, portable pocket projector for iPhone 4 and 4S that can project up to a 50” image.
11. The sun’s out and it’s time for some new shades. Visit Warby Parker’s website, and get 5 pairs to try on at home for free before picking the perfect set of sunnies.
12. Get that springy look, even when it’s a little chilly, with bright-colored cropped pants.
13. Keep that beloved iPad protected while on the road with a new minty-green, multicolored case.
14. See a new side of an old city with a pocket-sized Herb Lester travel guide.