We’re gearing up for the new season of Ghost Adventures, premiering at the end of the summer, and we need your help! To celebrate the 100th episode of GA happening this season, the guys will be counting down the 100 best moments in the series’ history – and we want YOUR input.

Now through July 5, you can vote for your favorite moments in 5 categories: Scariest, Funniest, Terrifying Possessions, Memorable Trigger Objects and Best Experiments. Watch the moments and then decide which one you think is unforgettable.

Then tune in to the countdown special in September to see what you and your fellow fans picked as the very best moments!

Haunted, TV

1. Tina Self says:

I need to know how to contact you Zac. I need help with a situation ASAP!!!!! Please contact me or leave your contact info with my Email which is listed below. Thank you Mrs. Self

2. Misty says:

i love to watch ghost adventures… one day the ghost hunters should come to Asheville,NC that would be awsome…..they do excellent job on their shows and Zach is so hot…

3. sandra garcia says:

I can wait to see where you go next. I love to know if you ever been to st paul,minnesota and if you did when?

4. Davi Hannahd says:

A real male witch is not called a warlock they are called a witch. A warlock is a lier. If yor guys want a real witch to come on a lockdown I would be happy to go. But please stop getting the frauds to come on the show.

5. David Hannah says:

A real male witch is not called a warlock. They are called a witch. I am a big fan of the show but the so called witches that have been on the show are fakes. I am a real witch and would love to come on a lockdown with you. Please stop using the frauds.

6. Amanda Noll says:

Hey! my name is Amanda noll and im 13. I was just at valley forge, and I felt someone push me but no one was near me. Do u have a reasonable explanation?

7. Rebecca Perry says:

This is our old hospital in our town, it is very haunted please come tell us what is going on and who is there. http://www.lex18.com/news/mystery-monday-old-arh-

8. MiMi says:

I like the doctors mask, when they went to Poglavila, Italy. Scary show. I wish there were more new shows, so many are bits from other episodes

9. Geno says:

Devil's Hole in Pennsylvania, where that area, and the land around it is tainted.. When I did my own investigation, my life- changed, not for the better, especially when it comes to luck. Something bad and dark is in this area, and you can feel it..

10. La Jean Graham says:

Hello Zac: I am fifty-five years old and was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. My name is La Jean Graham and there is an old closed crazy house that people were abused while they we're residents there. People that have been in the build since it has closed say that strange things have happened to them. I would love for you to do a story here, and would love if I could be apart of the show if at all possible. I hope to hear from you soon because I am a great fan. No matter which way it goes, I would love to just hear from you.

Sincerely
    La Jean Graham

11. Tina Ferrari says:

Hi Guys! I love your show and you are all awesome! You should check out Untermeyer Park in Yonkers, NY.
    It's where they did devil worshiping and The Son of Sam (David Berkowitz) was part of it too. It's really creepy there and I think it would make a really great investigation. Before you ever do any investigation, please pray!
    Ask God to" Put His Almighty hedge of protection over you all. Lord, let the ONLY spirit to enter you and stay with you ALWAYS is the Holy Spirit, In Jesus name, Amen". I have to give you guys a lot of credit. I am so curious to do an investigation but I won't. Be safe and YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Peace and Love,
    Tina Ferrari

12. Astra Robinson says:

Hi my name is Astra and I've been dealing with something in my house for years I have tried contacting other facilities to help but to no prevail. I could honestly use your help… If you could please help me I would appreciate it.

13. Patty Edelen says:

Hello gentlemen. I don't know if this is the best way to contact you: it's all I can find thus far on this website. I am curious about a photo presented on the show "Stranded." It appears they've captured an image of a demon. The photo is compelling and I wonder if your team could examine and/or verify it: it's terribly fascinating. I come to you because not only is your show the best, but you present the most evidence and you present it exceedingly well. Your team is fantastic and I have to say that Aaron's facial expressions are my favorite: so endearing. At any rate, the episode I reference is at Yorktown Hospital. Is there any way you could get back to me on this? Your investigations are the ones I trust.