It’s a Ghost Adventures premiere weekend unlike any other! Today and tomorrow, watch your favorite Ghost Adventures episodes — including the Valentine’s Day Special tonight at 9|8c for all you GAC lovers — leading up to the season premiere on Saturday, Feb 15 at 9|8c when the guys investigate the Oman House in Los Angeles.

Just down the street from the site of the famous Sharon Tate murders, committed by the Charles Manson Family, the house was built on a Native American burial ground and is surrounded by geomagnetic anomalies, in addition to being the site of many odd occurrences.

Visit the Fan Lair to stay up to date on what the #GACfamily & the Ghost Adventures Crew is talking about, and while you’re there, help us unlock sneak peek videos from the upcoming season!

Check out behind-the-scenes photos and videos from tonight’s episode, and see where the GAC stayed, ate and visited while preparing for their investigation with out Los Angeles travel guide.

Haunted, TV

1. Lex Wright says:

Herring bunch of noises in living room. It is scary!!! I am watching ghost adventures with my brother.

2. Lex Wright says:

I am shaking right now. It really creepy. I see mists hear footsteps and banging sounds down stairs. Some one is watching me and my brother. He is having the same promble. My heart is pounding really fast. I do not get it. This has never happen before.

3. Lex Wright says:

I need Zak, Nick and Aaron here. This place scarys me really badly. I hear things every night. :(

• Kevin Wright says:

Do not feel bad

• jojo says:

hello my name is JoJo i can help you with this if their are noises in your house then first find out if a relative is causing it and if their knockings count if they come in threes if they come in threes you need to call a priest and get a cleansing because if knocks come in threes then it is something demonic but first you need to find explanations if you need more help talk to me because i am an export demonologists

• JoJo says:

4. Ashlie Sweatman says:

I need to talk to Zak like right now my brother had took a picture a black thing right where our mail box I'm not kidding it looks real

5. ROBERT BUTLER says:

MY NAME IS ROBERT BUTLER. YOU DO KNOW THAT WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH ARE DEMONS WHO ARE FOOLING YOU INTO BELIEVING THAT YOUR CHASING GHOSTS. NO ONE COMES BACK FROM THE GRAVE TO TALK OR TO INTERACT WITH YOU. GOD HAS NOT CALLED ANYONE BACK YET. SO HOW COULD YOU BE TALKING TO ANYONE WHO HAS DIED? THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THIS FACT. CHECK YOUR BIBLES VERY CAREFULLY. WE HUMANS W
    ARE SUPPOSED TO POLICE THIS WORLD AGAINST THEM. THAT WAS ADAMS JOB WHEN GOD PUT HIM HERE. BUT SATAN FOOLED THEM BOTH AND HE NOW HAS CONTROL. BUT ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME. JESUS WILL BE BACK SOON. IN THE MEAN TIME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO KEEP THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS IN CHECK. BY ACCEPTING CHRIST WE ALL CAN DO THIS. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

• nathaniel says:

not entirely ghosts can't take such form and some ghosts dont even know their dead so they stay or their scared up going to hell but I agree with you because ghosts don't need to absorb energy only demons do

• Aly says:

Actually, you're both wrong. Only some "ghosts" don't know they are dead. Spirits can stay trapped just on one little thing, demons are a completely different thing than spirits. Spirits do need energy, not just demons, demons are POWERFUL entities, so why would they need to absorb energy? Guess ya didnt thing it through?

6. Linda says:

Hi, my name is Linda. I would like to know why you always give Aaron the shxxy jobs. He is the first one Zack chooses to go in a room alone or to go 2 miles back to get something that was forgot in the truck or etc:

7. johnatan says:

to zackbagan you thought you were ok

8. Dallas Wyble says:

you guys are awesome i just love your show cant wait for the next sesone ( sorry for spelling ) to0 get here!

• Aly says:

Ikr! I love Ghost Adventures! I watch it all the time, I have it recorded so I can go back and watch episodes whenever. Have you seen The Dead Files? That show is soo creepy cool! I love paranormal stuff. I loved the Valentine's Day episode!

9. Melinda says:

I am really getting tired of watching re-runs

10. Karen says:

Why isn't the new season on of ghost adventures you advertise and than there is nothing

11. nathaniel says:

I love ghost adventures it has inspired me to be a demonologist when i grow up

12. Ted Erne says:

This is no season premiere! These are all repeats! I love GA, but I am disappointed in the so-called premiere.

13. Sherry says:

I love this show, but what is up with the 20's curls on the camera man's head?

14. Jaydog says:

I wish I could upload a video directly to these guys , to show what I have caught in the house we live in. I think they would be impressed .

15. sarah mcvey says:

I just watch the episode where they go to the house down the street from the shanon tate murders happened. just BEFORE all the stuff started happening with the crew member getting sick I STARTED FEELING SO HOT head spinning just sick and weird. then that guy started getting sick. I changes the channel. and I felt fine. thought that weird so I turned it back on0. INSTANTLY FELT LIKE SHIT AGAIN. im sure I am tripping but it is weird .

16. kemosabay1 says:

I was stationed Overseas when I read about the murders. It was depressing and scary at the same time.

It was strange to see the new house on the old location.

I also learned about the burial site. Being a descendant of the Ioway Native Americans. That hit home with Me.

17. Coolash25 says:

I remember his guy talking about The ghost activity on an episode of paranormal wittness

18. Coolash25 says:

This episode of ghost adventures was awsome

19. Aly says:

Love, love, love GA! I love the evidence they get! I loooooooove this show so much! ^.^

20. Amanda says:

When will you visit the Sally House?

21. Firesborn says:

ROBERT BUTLER you are correct. (this is not to upset any other peoples religions or beliefs) But for those who are Christians, There are NO Ghosts, only demons. Demons, just as angels have studied us our whole lives and of course can mimic us. They use this talent to convince people that their loved ones are not gone or that peoples souls wander the earth. Why? Because it disputes the bible and causes disbelief that there is a heaven or a hell.
    Remember what Jesus said to the man on the cross next to him before he died? " ‘Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.’ ”

22. Kevin in Colorado says:

(It's my hope that someone who can contact the GAC can pass along my question to them.)

Hello gentlemen:

You had an episode where you used a UV camera designed by a friend of the team and got some interesting results. I don't recall offhand where you were investigating but it was the episode where you could clearly see the spirit sit down on a couch, get up and leave and then return to the room again. My question is this: Since the UV system worked so well, how come ou don't use it more often? I would've loved to see what it may have picked up during your lockdown at the "Central Unit Jail" because that place was so active! Speaking of that, I hope Nick's okay after his unpleasant experience at that dark and unforgiving place. You too Zak–I about s— my pants when you slapped that camera out of Aaron's hand!

Thanks a lot guys! You have a very cool job and provide all of us with something to think about. I was always open to the idea of an afterlife, but after watching Ghost Adventures since its inception, I'm now convinced!