Ocean view from a vacation home

Don’t let today be an ordinary day — add a little luxury into your plans. From 2|1c to 6|5c Travel Channel will showcase the best of the best in luxury living with Mega Mansions and Extreme Vacation Homes. Start planning your summer road trip now, as we take you backstage to the Hearst Castle in San Simeon, CA, the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC, the Old Westbury Gardens estate in Westbury, NY (location of the Oscar-nominated The Great Gatsby) and more in Mega Mansions.

Plan the ultimate luxury getaway while watching Extreme Vacation Homes, which showcases luxurious living in the Caribbean, Hong Kong, Italy, Miami, Thailand and more. Rent the fabulous Azzurra Castle in Grenada for a whopping $15,000 a week! Or the Villa Gamberaia in Florence, Italy, where vacationers can rent one of the properties (4 guesthouses) starting at $3,900 per week.

Wherever your luxurious accommodations may take you, escape with Travel Channel on Sunday.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Magnificent Must-See Mansions
Best Caribbean Vacations for Families
Billionaire Vacation Playgrounds

Luxury, TV

1. DBCoop says:

Ordinary days? They're fine now and then, even welcome. But extraordinary days — with a hint of luxury, a bit of the unexpected, a taste of the finest –that's what I love to bring to the game, for variety is the spice of life.

Thanks to The Travel Channel for showcasing these ultimate getaway locations both here at home and around the world. Whether it's simple pleasures or luxurious treasures, any season of the year is a good time to search out the next idyllic spot for some well-deserved rest and relaxation, outdoor adventures and soul-stirring vacations.

So, mega-mansion or hobbit habitat, castle fit for a king or villa just right for a queen, whether island paradise or urban drama, I'm ready to plan my escape!

2. Terry says:

have a few friends who don’t consider it camping unless you build your own lean-to and source your own food on the spot. Contrarily, I also know people to whom “camping” means staying in a hotel that doesn’t have room service. As a casual recreationist I fall somewhere in the middle of this spectrum.
    Georgia Cabins Rental

3. Terry says:

This is awesome vacation homes. I am really enthusiastic in living in vacation home. This post really helped me a lot.

Thanks for your nice posting.

Cabin North Georgia

4. Terry says:

I was just planning for going to vacation cabins along with my family in upcoming holiday. Your blog post is very crucial for me.

Many thanks for your posting.

Georgia Vacation Rentals

5. Michelle says:

Having a small group and finding an amazing place to travel, renting a luxury car or two, staying at a mansion, flying first class. It's all relative and possible to make the most out of any vacation.

6. John says:

That's a nice review on Mega Mansions and Extreme Vacation Homes. You made my mind.

Vacation Rentals Georgia

7. Oh yes i have seen this place on Oscar-nominated The Great Gatsby. That's really nice….Good review.

• Dave Morris says:

Really in Great Gatsby. I didn't notice that. Got the movie will see this place in the movie and i think i will be a good experience watching this place in the movie and selecting it for my vacations. I spent my vacations on mountain cabins last year now i am trying to have a change in my plan.

8. wow, awesome vacation home!