On this week’s episode of Hotel Impossible, host Anthony Melchiorri is in picturesque Palermo, Italy, located on the island of Sicily, to help the Hotel Solunto Mare  and its owners from losing their piece of prime real estate overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.

After his initial walkthrough of the Solunto Mare, Anthony can’t seem to understand why the hotel is struggling; that is, until he comes across the banquet room. Anthony feels that the banquet room is ugly and outdated, and fails to feature its best assets. To help give the Solunto Mare a fighting chance, Anthony enlists the help of designer Casey Noble to revamp the room so that it plays up the hotel’s exquisite views of the Mediterranean Sea.

Will Casey and her team be able to impress Anthony, and reawaken the general manager’s passion for the hotel before its too late? Or, will Anthony’s Italian gusto not be enough to save this diamond in the rough? Find out tonight on an all-new episode of Hotel Impossible at 10|9c.

Check out exclusive before and after photos of this season’s renovated hotels.

Hotels

1. Kim says:

I'm sorry, but I don't see where repainting a room, throwing tablecloths on the tables and sticking little fruit trees in a cubby is "design". The designer who was named Tanya was really superb; please bring her back!

• KaiR says:

I agree to a point. Perhaps the budget was more limited? In any case, it DOES look a lot better than it did before.

2. operatorku says:

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also

[-] Kata Kata Lucu
    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal
    [-] Kata Kata Cinta
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis

[-] Kata Kata Lucu
    [-] Kata Kata Cinta
    [-] Kata Kata Mutiara
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis
    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Bijak
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal
    [-] <a href=" http://minang-cyber-community.blogspot.com/2014/0… rel="nofollow">Status Fb Lucu
    Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also

[-] Kata Kata Lucu
    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal
    [-] Kata Kata Cinta
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis

[-] Kata Kata Lucu
    [-] Kata Kata Cinta
    [-] Kata Kata Mutiara
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis
    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Bijak
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal

3. WCHjr says:

Was anything done to the outside of the building? Peeling stucco, mold, dead plants? Unknown because they never showed any exterior renovations. Read reviews on some travel sites and I'd say the problems have existed long before the people who are leasing the place now took over.

• KaiR says:

You're right! I'd forgotten all about that, but I don't recall seeing anything done outside either. The whole thing with the verbal lease conditions etc. seemed very sketchy. I wonder how much wasn't shown in the episode. I felt kind of let down by this one. One thing's for sure, I don't envy Anthony his job. I don't know how he hasn't lost his mind yet. I couldn't deal with most of the people they have on the show. :P

4. Sahra says:

Great renovation. I love it how simple and clean you made it. It is sad that there are so many hotels that need a good manager.
    Reservation Counter