Maybe it’s the end-of-summer blues or the back-to-school stress, but with 3 incidents involving airplanes’ dwindling legroom over the last 2 weeks, something is putting travelers on edge these days.

Last night, a Florida-bound flight was diverted when an argument broke out over a passenger’s right to recline her seat. Last week, a flight to Paris was diverted to Boston when a man was charged with interfering with the flight crew during another fight that broke out over reclining seats. And just a few days before that, yet another disagreement erupted when a passenger tried to use a “Knee Defender,” a device that keeps the seat in front from reclining.

We all know that planes can be pretty tight, and when you’re in for a long journey, it can be difficult to keep the mood light. But as a reminder for your next trip, here’s a refresher on Airplane Etiquette, and to help you handle the stress of flying in close quarters, check out our Coach Class Travel Tips.

And don’t miss our Money-Saving Travel Tips, so you can cut a few corners on other aspects of your trip and splurge on a first-class plane ticket. Nothing beats that extra legroom!

News, Travel Tips

1. J. Hunt says:

I tore my knee up on United, trying to get around a reclining seat, & not bother the sleeping woman. I've got to remember, it's dog eat dog in the cheap seats, whether you walk with a cane like I do or not!

2. Hipjackets says:

Perhaps its the end-of-summer soul or the again to-class stress, however with 3 episodes including planes' diminishing legroom in the course of the most recent 2 weeks, something is putting explorers nervous nowadays.

3. Panerai says:

4. shophairplus says:

Your blog is so cool

5. Perrin says:

Like J.Hunt above, I also totally wrecked my knee on a flight in the same way. It didn't help that I was transporting my dog in a dog carrier. This problem is just crazy. Do you really care that much about profits to pack us into a plane like a bunch of dogs in a kennel? End of rant! And thanks for these tips :)

6. brian dean says:

Now i'm actively focusing on an assignment and I have been exploring your page for several hours. I'm appreciate your it proved valuable for me
    Manfaat K-Muricata
    Harga Amazon Berries.

7. jassica says:

Credit minute card companies are incredibly competitive in relation to getting you submit their business plastic card applications. Recently they have got taken for you to offering rewards to people happy to open a new credit account with these.businesscreditcardapplications

8. taylorepskamp says:

I'm always tempted to argue with the individuals that recline their seats, but after reading this post, kind of glad that I haven't. I wish they would bring back the foot room! Especially for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, those long plane rides can be a giant pain.

9. I liked your article a lot. Moreover, this is not the first time I visited this website. You have certainly raised the bar of quality writing.