Photo Courtesy of ShermansTravel
Book by July 31.
It’s 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach. It’s surrounded by high-end shops. It’s a 7-minute drive from Diamond Head. And, it’s on sale.
You’ll find all that and more right now at the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach hotel, located on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
Stay at this beautiful Hyatt property, which underwent a major renovation in 2012, for $189 per night on select dates through Nov. 30, 2014. That’s 30% off current rates! Even better? Breakfast and Wi-Fi are included, and kids 17 and under stay free.
This rate is good for a city-view room, but for as little as $9 you can upgrade to a mountain- or ocean-view room with a private balcony. Relax at the on-site pool, spend an evening by the fire pit or simply kick back in your room with a movie or music played from your own mobile device.
If you’ve had enough sun and sand, head to the nearby Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium or Kapiolani Park. They’re all within a 1-mile radius of the hotel.
Terms & Conditions:
- If cancelled before Aug. 21, 2014, Eastern Time, $19.95.
- If cancelled on or after Aug. 21, 2014, Eastern Time, Lose 1 Night’s Room & Tax plus $19.95.
- Book 21 days in advance and receive an INSTANT 10% OFF on lodging plus FREE breakfast daily! Inventory and pricing subject to change at any time. This offer will end soon; so book it now!
- Hotel Check-In Time is: 3:00 pm
- Hotel Check-Out Time is: 12:00 pm
- You must be AT LEAST 18 years old to check in to this property.
- This booking is subject to the Hotel Terms & Conditions.
- This booking is subject to the BookIt.com Terms & Conditions.
– BY SHERMANSTRAVEL
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Waikiki, Hawaii Travel Guide
Surf Waikiki Beach
Top 10 Hawaiian Beaches