If you haven’t noticed, we’re in full Spring Fling mode here at Travel Channel. Whether you’re looking for a fun, carefree vacation, a romantic weekend away or somewhere to let your hair down — you’ve come to the right place. And check back every day for even more eye candy!
1) Explore Your Inner Wanderlust: The sun has emerged, the temperature is rising and everything feels renewed. Celebrate spring’s natural beauty with these 7 wonders.
2) Experience Southern Charm: There’s a reason everyone is migrating to Charleston, SC, right now. It has picture-perfect wedding venues, a restaurant scene fit for foodies, top-notch golf courses and stunning ocean views. While you’re there, stay at one of our favorite hotels in its historic downtown.
3) See Beautiful Blooms: While a freak snowstorm has delayed DC’s annual Cherry Blossom Festival, be patient and you’ll see them in full bloom soon. If you can’t make it to the nation’s capital, here are our picks for cherry blossoms around the country. Wherever you spot them, make sure to snap a picture and share it with us on Instagram.
4) Say “I Do”: What would a spring fling be without a little romance? Check out the top 5 ways people are popping the question. While fiancés get creativity points for flash mob proposals, we think any of these ideas would be met with a resounding “Yes!”
5) Take the Plunge: From Havasu Falls in Supai, AZ, one of the most visited waterfalls in the Grand Canyon, to Skógafoss in Skógar, Iceland, a 200-foot drop shrouded in folklore, take in the most awe-inspiring waterfalls around the world.
6) Get Your Feet Wet: Why do we love the Grand Cayman? Let us count the ways. Seeing marine life up close on a submarine tour, snorkeling in Stingray City, and relaxing on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach all add up to an unforgettable vacation.