It’s that time of year when weddings start to fill our calendars — everyone wants to be a June bride. And why not? It’s the perfect time of year! Which is why we have weddings and — even better — honeymoons on the brain.
1. If you’re dreaming of staying in a private, thatched cottage, relaxing by the Caribbean Sea and being pampered at a romantic spa, then Belize should be your honeymoon destination of choice.
2. Every bride dreams of a fairytale wedding, and the best way to fulfill this fantasy is by holding your wedding in a real castle. These romantic castles are waiting to make your dreams come true — just set the date!
3. Having trouble deciding where to go on your honeymoon? From the Maldives to Virgin Gorda, find out what honeymoon destinations are hot this year.
4. Speaking of the Maldives, its reputation as a top honeymoon hot spot isn’t changing anytime soon — especially when you consider the pristine white-sand beaches and adults-only overwater bungalows.
5. You’ve planned your June wedding, but the question remains: will it rain? Thanks to weathertrends360, find out which wedding spots will see sunny skies and which will be a little grey. Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck, right?
6. Princess Madeleine of Sweden married American financier Christopher O’Neill this month. Learn more about this royal wedding … and try not to be too jealous.